Memories

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Here Without You

The time spent.....

The joys shared....

The sorrows....

Those moments....

Will never come back again.

For a period of more than two years now, I have known you all. You came into my life and filled it with energy. Everyday of my life from then on, had something or the other to do with you. Be it the dinners together, the trips at so short notice, or those long sessions of Family Fortune. I looked upto you for company, I looked around for you when I was lonely. You were always there when I needed you.
In your presence, I didn't even realize how the years had flown by so quickly. It still feels like we met just yesterday.

"Mainlog phir se chalti train mein chadega kabhi na kabhi par tab koi nahi hoga jinko main yeh keh saku!!!"

Now that it is time to depart, I just want to say that I'll cherish all those memories related to you. You will certainly leave behind a huge void in my life that will be very hard to fill.

But I'll be here....
HERE WITHOUT YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home