Memories

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Broken Up

He was still sleeping when he felt someone shaking him vilently, urgently.He got up, rubbed his eyes and looked at his watch. It was almost 9 PM.Sakshi was standing next to him , her hands folded across her chest.She had dressed and had combed her hair and now she bent down to arrange her bed.
Seeing her ,Anish understood. Her parents would be beack any moment now. She didnt have to tell him that.He turned around and started dressing up himself. It had been two hours since they had made love.
He finished dressing and turned around to tell her goodbye.She reached for him and hugged him hard.Placing a light kiss on his lips she said"I love you so so much Anish. Ever since my break up with Aditya you have been a pillar of strength for me. Tonight was so special,so wonderful. I dont think I'll ever be able to forget it.The way you and Reshmi were staring at each during lunch almost scared me. Now I know that your mine and only mine. Now hurry up my darling and get out of here before my parents barge in and find us ineach others arms."He bent low tasting her lips and drinking from her dark eyes one last time before departing, smiling a deep satisfied smile, the very same smile she loved so much.
However as he went down the stairs that smile vanished and gave way to a dark serious frown.He whipped out his mobile and dialled Reshm's number.
"Hi Reshmi ! Anish here."
"Oh, hi! Its so good to here your voice again."
"The same here too. ummm..... Reshmi, you know I have been thinking of you ever since we broke up last month. I dont think that breaking up was the right thing to do.I am so sorry , really.I dont think that I can live without you.I need you in my life. Please come back.Please Reshmi...I love you . I really do.As a demonstration of my love for you please come with me to dinner tonight."
"Im so so sorry Anish but I really cant come. Actually Im already promised forth.Hasnt Sakshi told you. Ever sinse we parted Aditya has really become so very close to me. He is so kind and sweet and so very good to me.I hope you understand Anish. Aditya asked me..............."
He ended the call. He couldnt bear to hear her last few words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home