Memories

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Proposal


Megh- Balika,
my eternal queen......................

The cordial hues paint fine my soul
What else the breeze can say?
I stand alone in the boulevard
Beside the cryptic emotion bay.

Will you come with me lady?
I ask you one more time,
I'll wait till you answer
And hope for a positive sign.

Sometimes I wished you were close
I wanted to chant this before,
I do not know what stopped me
Believe, you dwell in my deep core..........

The streams of hearts shall
Sally down the same stimulated course,
Our bonds will be fastened
If you please, with love, endorse.

Ambience of romance rules..........
You gave your warm hand,
As our souls sparkle and blend
Feelings of anxiety bury in deep sand.


Beyond the ultimate
Only Yours,
Parosh Pathor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kabir said...

nice!!

12:27 am  
Blogger Tanmoy Hazra said...

thnx a lot! its ppl lyk u whose comments inspire me 2 keep writing.

12:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home